About this Website
This website is managed and operated by the TMG Building Management Section, Public Building Construction and Maintenance Division, Bureau of Finance, Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Visitors must agree to the following terms and conditions prior to using this website.
The terms and conditions of this website are subject to change without notice. Be sure to always check for the latest version.
1. Recommended environment
The following browsers are recommended for the safe and secure use of this website.
i. At least Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
ii. Latest version of Google Chrome
iii. Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
iv. At least Safari 5.0
2. Technologies used
You can disable cookies using your browser settings. If you choose to do so, your browsing of this website will not be affected in any adverse way.
Check the help function of your software or with the manufacturer for how to disable cookies in your browser.
Adobe Systems' Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files. Download the latest version if you have not already installed Adobe Reader or if this website's content is not displayed correctly.
(1) Basic policy on account management.
・This account is managed by the Building and Facilities Maintenance Section, Bureau of Finance, Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
・This account will be used as needed by a person in charge to tweet information deemed necessary by the Building and Facilities Maintenance Section.
・Be aware that replies or direct messages sent to this account will not be addressed.
・This account will be used to retweet as needed only those tweets from national or local governments or institutions of a highly public nature.
・When necessary, a URL shortener service will be used for tweets from this account.
(2) Policy on following
・A person in charge will follow when needed the accounts of national or local governments or institutions of a highly public nature.
・No other accounts will be followed.
(3) Changes in account management policy
・This account management policy is subject to change without notice.
3. Information System Security
This website protects information assets from threats in order to fulfill its social mission as an administrative organ and sustain operations under the trust of all users.
- Appropriate security measures are in place and efforts will be made to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, modification, loss and leakage, etc., in order to maintain the security and authenticity of these information assets.
- The handling of information assets is in full compliance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Cyber Security Basic Policy as well as laws, regulations and other rules.
- When outsourcing the processing of information assets, this work will be carried out under the appropriate supervision of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Efforts will be made to maintain and improve information security using a mechanism for continual improvement.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information appearing on this website. However, the Bureau of Finance cannot be held liable whatsoever for any and all acts of users using the information on this website (including the use of information or content that has been edited or processed).
- The information appearing on this website is subject to change without notice.
- The Bureau of Finance cannot be held liable whatsoever for damages, either indirect or direct, incurred as a result the use of information and/or content included in this website.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Acts that hinder or impede the operation of this website.
- Acts that disturb, cause detriment or violate the privacy of the Bureau of Finance, Tokyo Metropolitan Government, others, or third parties or could do so.
- Acts in violation or that could be in violation of public order and morals.
- Acts that violate laws, regulations and/or ordinances.
- Other acts deemed as inappropriate by the Bureau of Finance, Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
3. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this website as well as the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions set forth here shall be governed by the laws of Japan. All disputes arising from the use of this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.